London, August 2007

Another concert with Sinead O'Connor has been confirmed for October in Cork. I'll be arranging some more of Sinead's songs for orchestra, and I'm also composing a five-minute orchestral piece to go with a short film launching a new whiskey for Irish Distillers.

Meanwhile the stuff I composed for Audio Network has now gone live on their website http://www.audiolicense.net/.

I've just recorded some arrangements of early Rachmaninov piano pieces (the Morceaux, Op 3) with the English Chamber Orchestra.
Otherwise I'm rehearsing with the Hertfordshire Chamber Orchestra, for concerts on the 8th September (in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire) and 9th September (St Paul's Church, Covent Garden) including the Schumann Concerto with Raphael Wallfisch.

The next London concert after that is with Kew Sinfonia on 13th October (St Anne's Church, Kew, Beethoven and Sibelius Fifth Symphonies).

Popular Posts